A Wide Range of Business Expertise
No matter what type of business you own or run there are facets of business that are often not core skills or income earning but very much part of running a business and unless mastered can make it more difficult than it needs to be. Things like strategy, planning, sales, marketing, service, finance, staff, legislation, IT, WHS etc.
- Does your business have a clear strategy in place or are you just making it up as you go along?
- Does your business have clearly defined goals and objectives for the short, medium and longer term?
- Do your staff understand their role in supporting the business to achieve the goals? Do they even know the goals?
- Does your Business work to a Budget (not just a Sales Budget but full P&L Budget)?
- When was the last time you collaborated with an objective business expert on your competitive marketplace? Do you know what this might do for your business?
- Do you take time to measure the return on your marketing spend to know which marketing strategy is helping you reach your target audience most effectively? Do you even have a marketing strategy or at least a clearly defined target market?
- Have you evaluated revenues and profitability by identifying the most profitable products, services or customers and the least profitable contributors to your business?
- How often do you spend time with your customers to ask about their needs and how you are doing in fulfilling these needs?
Do you ever wish there was someone that you could turn to for advice, guidance or help with these areas that are often frustrating or take so much time to master? These are our areas of expertise and if worked on usually make a significant difference not only to the business but business owners' lives as well.